The support of Corporate Level Members is a corner stone in achieving NAA's mission of the advancement of the art, sport, and science of aviation and space flight. In return for this support, corporate members receive an array of benefits and services:
Recognition of your support
- Listing on NAA's web site, with a link to your site
- NAA framed membership certificate for display
Awards and Events Opportunities
- Invitations to participate in award selection committees
- Advance notification of award nomination deadlines
- Priority seating at NAA-sponsored events
- Network with key industry players at the Washington-based Luncheon Series and by purchasing tables at NAA award ceremonies and events
Record Setting Possiblities
- Corporate Aviation Record fee discount of 10%
- Recognition on NAA's web site and in our newsletter for successful record attempts
- Opportunities for content in NAA's newsletter The NAA Record.
- Sponsorship with recognition of NAA's award ceremonies and events
Individual Member Benefits for Employees
In addition to a primary contact person, corporate members may designate other company personnel for individual NAA individual membership based on the amount of dues paid. All designated for individual membership will receive:
- Quarterly electronic newsletter: The NAA Record
- Invitations to networking opportunities at NAA luncheons
- Invitations to NAA sponsored award ceremonies including the Robert J. Collier Trophy Dinner and the Wright Brothers Memorial Dinner
- Full interactive access to NAA's World and United States aviation and space records database
- Sporting License and Record Sanctioning eligibility
For more information on NAA Corporate membership or to join, please contact Membership at email@example.com, or call 703-416-4888.
View a list of Corporate Members.