Silver Level Members receive all Bronze Member benefits along with additional benefits for your increased support. Please view NAA’s Bronze, Gold and Platinum member benefits to see if a different level of membership would be best for you.
Silver Level Member Benefits
- Personal Membership Card (sent electronically), and a distinctive silver NAA Wings Lapel Pin.
- The NAA Record, a e- newsletter with updated information on NAA, its affiliated organizations, recent aviation and space records claimed as well as NAA’s many prestigious national awards.
- FREE one-year subscription to the Smithsonian’s Air & Space magazine: This bi-monthly magazine provides in-depth coverage of everything from kites to space shuttles.
- Unlimited interactive access to our records information. This is the ultimate authority for all aviation related records and a “must” reference source for all pilots who have dreamed of setting records and becoming a part of history.
- FAI Sporting License*: Qualifying members participating in competitions and/or record setting activities receive a one year FAI Sporting License at no cost.
*The FAI Sporting License is required for any U.S. citizen entering an Air Sport Competition or Air Sport Event in the U.S. that is sanctioned by FAI and/or for any record attempt under sanction by NAA. Applicants must be a member of NAA or an air sport organization affiliated with NAA. FAI Sporting Licenses for qualified applicants are included with annual NAA membership.
- Discounted ticket pricing for aviation award ceremonies hosted by NAA.
- Record fee discounts: 5% reduction in NAA record fees up to $1,000 per membership period.
- Complimentary Spirit Level Individual Membership in the National Aviation Hall of Fame ($25 value).
Silver Level Membership Annual Dues: $125
Click here to Join NAA Now!