When you join NAA as a Platinum member, you show your support of aviation and the NAA mission and receive the following member benefits for life. Please view NAA Bronze, Silver and Gold member benefits to see if a different level of membership would be best for you.
Platinum (Life) Level Member Benefits
- Personal Membership Card (sent electronically), distinctive gold NAA Wings Lapel Pin and special personalized lifetime Membership Certificate with gold seal mounted in wood plaque with NAA medallion.
- The NAA Record, an e-newsletter with updated information on NAA, its affiliated organizations, recent aviation and space records claimed as well as many prestigious NAA national awards.
- FREE lifetime subscription to the Smithsonian’s Air & Space magazine: This bi-monthly magazine provides in-depth coverage of everything from kites to space shuttles.
- Unlimited interactive access to our records information. This is the ultimate authority for all aviation related records and a “must” reference source for all pilots who have dreamed of setting records and becoming a part of history.
- FAI Sporting License*: Qualifying members participating in competitions and/or record setting activities receive a one year FAI Sporting License at no cost.
*The FAI Sporting License is required for any U.S. citizen entering an Air Sport Competition or Air Sport Event in the U.S. that is sanctioned by FAI and/or for any record attempt under sanction by NAA. Applicants must be a member of NAA or an air sport organization affiliated with NAA. FAI Sporting Licenses for qualified applicants are included with annual NAA membership.
- Priority seating at aviation award ceremonies hosted by NAA.
- Eligible for record sanctioning
- Record fee discounts: 15% reduction in NAA record fees up to $2,000 in the FIRST year of your Platinum membership. No record fee discounts in subsequent years.
- Recognition of your long-standing support on our web site.
Platinum (Life) Level Membership Fee: $1000
Click here to Join NAA Now!