When you choose to become a Bronze Level Member of NAA, you are entitled to the benefits described below specially tailored to pilots and aviation enthusiasts. Please view NAA’s Silver, Gold and Platinum member benefits to see if a more comprehensive level of membership would be best for you.
Bronze Level Member Benefits
- Personal Electronic Membership Card (sent electronically)
- The NAA Record, an e-newsletter with updated information on NAA, its affiliated organizations, recent aviation and space records claimed as well as NAA’s many prestigious national awards.
- FREE one-year subscription to the Smithsonian’s Air & Space magazine: This bi-monthly magazine provides in-depth coverage of everything from kites to space shuttles.
- Unlimited interactive access to our records information. This is the ultimate authority for all aviation related records and a “must” reference source for all pilots who have dreamed of setting records and becoming a part of history.
- FAI Sporting License*: Qualifying members participating in competitions and/or record setting activities receive a one-year FAI Sporting License at no cost upon request.
*The FAI Sporting License is required for any U.S. citizen entering an Air Sport Competition or Air Sport Event in the U.S. that is sanctioned by FAI or for any record attempt under sanction by NAA. Applicants must be a member of NAA and/or an air sport organization affiliated with NAA. FAI Sporting Licenses for qualified applicants are included with annual NAA membership.
- Members are eligible to:
- attend all major aviation award ceremonies hosted or sponsored by NAA
- apply for record sanctioning
Bronze Level Membership annual dues: $50 (outside U.S. $70)
Click here to Join NAA Now!